It's a......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
........baby!!!
I can honestly say that I have no idea (besides what I've suspected on my own) if this little package is a boy or a girl! Roz and Dan are keeping it a surprise after finding out last Friday. It was a great day!! We had the big ultrasound where they went over the entire anatomy of this growing little baby. It was wonderful, everything looked great and baby is growing like it should be and nothing concerning was noted!! Roz and Dan were there - after some slight scheduling issues - we had the ultrasound and an appointment with our provider. They printed out lots of pictures and sent a bunch more home on a CD!! Roz sent this picture with us as Lydia really wanted to come to the appointment with me so after explaining to her that I was meeting Roz and Dan there so the Dr could use a really cool machine to look at the baby, she was fine - as long as I brought a picture home. Needless to say, the most recent of discussions with her has gone from understanding how they got a picture of the baby to now, different ideas of presents we can give the baby when it's born. She asked today if we can start a gift bag for baby....
As far as not getting this new exciting picture up sooner, I've had every intention to get this up on Monday but my time has been consumed to nursing Lydia back to health after having her "big honkers" - aka tonsils - taken out. Unfortunately, the local block didn't do much for her at all and she was having some serious pain issues. It was to the point where she wasn't even swallowing her own saliva :( BUT, we're beyond that and today she woke up an entirely new girl!! We're not only thankful that she's doing unbelievably better for her own sake of comfort but thankful that we likely won't have to be postponing our trip to Arizona next week either!!
Until next time, thanks again for checking in - stay warm and think Spring!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
........baby!!!
I can honestly say that I have no idea (besides what I've suspected on my own) if this little package is a boy or a girl! Roz and Dan are keeping it a surprise after finding out last Friday. It was a great day!! We had the big ultrasound where they went over the entire anatomy of this growing little baby. It was wonderful, everything looked great and baby is growing like it should be and nothing concerning was noted!! Roz and Dan were there - after some slight scheduling issues - we had the ultrasound and an appointment with our provider. They printed out lots of pictures and sent a bunch more home on a CD!! Roz sent this picture with us as Lydia really wanted to come to the appointment with me so after explaining to her that I was meeting Roz and Dan there so the Dr could use a really cool machine to look at the baby, she was fine - as long as I brought a picture home. Needless to say, the most recent of discussions with her has gone from understanding how they got a picture of the baby to now, different ideas of presents we can give the baby when it's born. She asked today if we can start a gift bag for baby....
As far as not getting this new exciting picture up sooner, I've had every intention to get this up on Monday but my time has been consumed to nursing Lydia back to health after having her "big honkers" - aka tonsils - taken out. Unfortunately, the local block didn't do much for her at all and she was having some serious pain issues. It was to the point where she wasn't even swallowing her own saliva :( BUT, we're beyond that and today she woke up an entirely new girl!! We're not only thankful that she's doing unbelievably better for her own sake of comfort but thankful that we likely won't have to be postponing our trip to Arizona next week either!!
Until next time, thanks again for checking in - stay warm and think Spring!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home